2019 K.i.D.S. Run - Win a Harley® Fat Bob™
- National Event
Win your freedom - buy a blanket to enter!
Purchase a blanket online ~ be eligible to win a Harley® Fat Bob™
Blankets are R60 each and you can order as many as you like.
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to win the bike, individuals must:
- be a South African resident over 18 years of age
- hold a valid South African “A” class motorcycle license, motorcycles ABOVE 125cc. (i.e. not A1)
- Click here to purchase a blanket online at Quicket
- Answer the skill-based questions asked by the promoter "What does freedom mean to you, and how will winning a Harley-Davidson® Fat Bob® help achieve this?”
- The best answer as judged by the auditor will win a brand new Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 107!
Important note: The bike winner isn't a "lucky draw" - it will be based on your answer to the question "What does freedom mean to you, and how would winning the Harley-Davidson® Fat Bob™ help achieve this"? Harley want the bike to go to a real enthusiast who will love riding it! If you buy several blankets, give a different answer to increase your chances! Please not eit is one entry per BLANKET and not one per PERSON.
Buy one online from Quicket.https://qkt.io/kidsrun
About the K.i.D.S. Blanket Ride
The annual K.i.D.S Blanket Run of the Harley Owners Group® is a heartwarming example of the hands-on charity projects regularly undertaken by H.O.G. Chapters.
It all started with a group of Johannesburg Chapter members over 10 years ago. Rather than passively discussing the bitterly cold Highveld winter, they motivated members to get together some blankets and went onto the inner city streets of Johannesburg and delivered them to the people who needed them the most. People - and especially children - living on the streets in the cold.
It has grown into a popular event for ALL bikers and is supported by every H.O.G.® Chapter as well as many motorcycle clubs and biking enthusiasts.
Previously a Gauteng event, The K.i.D.S. Run went national on 2nd June, with events in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State and Gauteng.